Haydenberry Estates is a 51-lot subdivision located off Haydenberry Drive in Milton. The neighborhood, comprised of duplex-style townhouses, shares over 15 acres of treed common land and is tucked behind the center of Milton, which offers shopping, restaurants, a bakery, a pharmacy, a hardware store, and more—conveniently located under 25 minutes to downtown Burlington, UVM Medical Center, and St. Albans, under 10 minutes to I-89.
Take Rt 7 to Milton, take a Left on Haydenberry Drive, take a Left onto Greenbrook Circle
50 of 51 available
Both floor plan models will be ready in early spring 2023
Total project: 51 Town Homes (25 Duplex Town Homes and 1 Single Town Home). The development is being constructed from front to back, deposits will be taken, and new homes will be built in this order, new homes in the back of the project will only be started after the new homes in the front of the project are done.
The ASHFORD PLAN starting price $459,000 includes:
2150 square feet, 3 bedrooms (all on the 2nd floor), 2.5 baths, granite countertops (included in the kitchen & bathroom vanity tops). A General Electric stainless steel appliance package for the kitchen (dishwasher, refrigerator, electric range, and direct vent microwave).
The HAVEN PLAN starting price $479,000 includes:
2230 square feet, 3 bedrooms (first-floor master bedroom and 2 second-floor bedrooms). All other options for the ASHFORD PLAN are included in the HAVEN PLAN.
Customize your new home selections including flooring, plumbing fixtures, HVAC options, lighting fixtures, paint colors, appliances, kitchen cabinets & countertops, closets, shelving, interior trim, and interior doors.
HOA Dues: $200 monthly. Dues cover: mowing, grounds maintenance, plowing, trash service, building insurance, state stormwater fees, and electric for streetlights.
Starting at $459,000+
Pricing and availability subject to change
There are two different townhome styles available at Haydenberry Estates: “The Laurel Plan” and “The Haven Plan”. The Laurel Plan includes 3 bedrooms upstairs with a spacious living area downstairs. The Haven Plan is designed for one-level living with a first-floor owners’ suite and 2 large bedrooms and baths upstairs. Both floor plans include over 2,100 sqft. of living space, hardwood and tile floors, gas fireplaces, and gas/hot air heat with a central A/C option. Chefs’ kitchens with an island, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops. Both floor plans offer an attached 2 car garage, back deck, the option for egress windows in the basement for future expansion, and can be customized with your personal touches.
Milton is a great town for outdoor enthusiasts:
- Golfing: Milton is home to the Vermont National Country Club, an 18-hole golf course that offers a challenging and scenic round of golf. The course is known for its well-manicured greens and fairways, as well as its beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. Vermont National Country Club also has a pro-shop, driving range, and a restaurant and bar. Golfers of all skill levels can enjoy a round at this spectacular course.
- Snowshoeing and Cross-Country Skiing: Milton’s natural beauty and abundance of snow make it a great place for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. There are several trails in the area that are perfect for these winter activities, including the Catamount Trail and the Milton Trail. The Catamount Trail is a backcountry ski trail system that runs through Milton and offers a variety of terrain for skiers of all abilities.
- Biking: Milton is home to several bike trails, including the Milton Trail which is a 3-mile loop that takes bikers through the beautiful woods and along the Lamoille River. Milton is also part of the Island Line Trail, a trail that runs along the shore of Lake Champlain and offers beautiful views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
- Fishing: Milton offers a variety of fishing options for anglers of all skill levels. The Lamoille River which runs through Milton is home to several species of fish, making it a popular spot for fly fishing and other types of fishing. For those who prefer still water, Lake Champlain, which is located near Milton, is known for its bass and pike fishing. Additionally, Milton has several fishing ponds and streams that are stocked with trout, providing great opportunities for catch and release fishing.
- Sandbar State Park, located in Milton, is Vermont’s most visited day park. Named after the natural sandbar between South Hero and Grand Isle, the park is located on the eastern end mainland. The Sandbar is known for its smooth, sandy, shallow and crystal clear waters. The 2,000 foot beach, canoeing and paddle boating, food concession and shaded picnic areas are to be enjoyed all within 15 minutes of Haydenberry Estates.
To learn more about upcoming activities, festivals and town offerings, Milton’s parks and recreation page: http://www.miltonvt.org/recreation