This new neighborhood is located off Dorset Street, just past the Chittenden Cider Mill, on Windswept Lane and Black Dog Drive. It is convenient to schools, shopping, I-89, UVM Medical Center and downtown Burlington. Located right off the South Burlington bike path with easy access to Dorset Park.
The single-level condos at Highlands Crossing feature an open floor plan with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2,106 square feet of living space. Beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, center island, tall cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. Great room with high ceilings, hardwood floors, fireplace and sliding door to back deck. The master suite features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and spacious bathroom with oversized jetted tub and granite vanity. The basements are very large and some units have a walk-out.
The two-level townhomes feature 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,200 square feet, 9’ first floor ceilings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, attached 2 car garage, full unfinished basement, and can be customized with your personal finishes.
About the Area
South Burlington has much to offer:
- The South Burlington Recreation Path is a safe off-road 20 mile path that connects friends and residents to the city’s schools, parks and neighborhoods.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park at Dorset Park: This 70 acre park provides year-round recreational activities and is located in the heart of the city. Enjoy fields for lacrosse, baseball and soccer, basketball, a playground, and Cairns Arena for two indoor ice skating and hockey rinks.
- Wheeler Nature Park is an undeveloped 140 acre park, but has pedestrian trails for hiking, snoeshoeing and cross-country skiing. The Homestead at Wheeler Nature Park is located in the northwest section and possesses much of the historical and cultural significance to The Park. It is currently comprised of a brick building and includes approximately 11-14 acres of land. Included within this parcel are the Community Garden plots for South Burlington residents. The land showcases several unique and educational garden themes. The City’s vision for this parcel has been to maintain it as a resource for the community to engage in natural, ecologically based activities.
- Red Rocks Park at Central Avenue is a 100 acre park, with 700 of waterfront, open for use year round. The park features several miles of trails for hiking, jogging, snow shoeing and cross country skiing.
- Overlook Park on Dorset Street is a great place to visit to enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks. Park is situated on the South Burlington bike path as well.
- The Community Dog Park on Kirby Road is situated on 2.1 acres for you and your canine friends to play and relax. The park features a separate area for small dogs and is surrounded by a 5ft fall fence that includes several picnic tables. The park is open year round, everyday from 7:00AM – dusk.
Rt. 2/Wlliston Road to Dorset Street, 3.7 miles on Dorset Street, Left onto Windswept Lane shortly past Cider Mill. See sign
5 – townhouse units remaining
0 – single-level units remaining
2 – single family lots – call for availability
Pricing subject to change
Photo galleries show likeness only interior and exteriors images. Many photos shown are upgraded or model units. Pricing subject to change.